Use of this site (“Website”) is provided by St. Jude India Childcare Centres (“St. Judes”, “we”, “us” and “our”) subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
- St. Judes reserves the rights to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting such changes online. Your continued use of the Website after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as modified. You should therefore review these Terms and Conditions regularly.
- You agree to use the Website only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhabit the use and enjoyment of the Website by any third party.
- The Website and the information, names, images, pictures, trademarks regarding or relating to St. Judes are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. To the maximum extent permitted by law, St. Judes excludes all liability for any loss or damages including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or damages, personal injury, mental anguish, emotional distress, or any other personal loss or any loss or damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the Website, whether under law, contracts or torts.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless St Judes, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, licensors, agents, business partners and representatives from and against any and all third party claims, losses, liability, damages, and/or costs (including reasonable attorney fees and costs) arising from your access to or use of Website. This clause will survive these Terms and Conditions and will continue even after you cease to use the Website.
- St. Judes does not warrant that the functions and materials contained in the Website will be: uninterrupted or error free; that defects will be corrected; that the Website, or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs; or represent the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials. We shall not be liable for any downtime or delay or unavailability of the Website caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation, cyber-attacks, acts of God, acts of government, pandemics, epidemics, floods, fires, earthquakes, civil unrest, acts of terror, strikes or other labour problems, internet service provider failures or delays, or denial of service attacks.
All intellectual property in the Website and the material or information it contains (including without limitation copyright, designs, database rights and trade marks (registered or unregistered) is and shall remain the property of St. Judes or its third - party licensors.
Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without authorisation from St. Judes. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as conferring any licence by St. Judes to use any item displayed.
Materials in the Website may be copied for personal use only on the condition that all copyright notices and source indications are also reproduced, no modifications are made and each relevant item is copied in its entirety. However, some materials have been published on the Website with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not St. Judes). All rights are reserved on these materials and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (as indicated within these materials).
- St. Judes takes no responsibility for the content of external internet websites. Following links to any other websites or pages shall be at your own risk and St. Judes shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damages resulting from the use of such other websites.
- Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the Website including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information. St. Judes reserves the right to remove any such communication or material from the Website at its own discretion.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Any disputes shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Indian Courts, specifically The High Court of Bombay.
- If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of the Website must be terminated immediately.
If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions regarding these Terms and Conditions or our practices, you may contact us online, call us at +9122 66663152, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or write to us at:
St. Jude India ChildCare Centres
Bombay Port Trust colony, Rajas Nagar,
Zakaria Bunder Rd, Cotton Green-East, Mumbai-400015.
Last updated: [13 September, 2020]